Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. (René Descartes, mathematician and philosopher,1599-1650)

Saturday 2 January 2021

Fiji: Rabuka, SODELPA, Bainimarama and the 2022 elections. (pn664)

 For those who do not know him, Graham Davis is a Fiji-born and bred  Australian  and a former adviser to PM Voqere Bainimarama. I highly recommend his blog Grubsheet to everyone interested in what is happening  on the Fiji political battlefield.  I envy him the comments on his blog, only wishing my readers would follow suit. -- ACW

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY, CLICK THE THUMBS UP ICON. IF YOU DISLIKE IT, GIVE IT A THUMBS DOWN.  COMMENTS WOULD ALSO BE WELCOMED.
 to main content

Copyright © 2020 Grubsheet - All Rights Reserved - For permission to republish any content or images from this blog please contact the author directly.

No comments: