On a mobile enter "Croz Walsh's blog" on the Google icon, tap the heading, and you're there.
Some of the following may not apply for Apple users.
On an pc or laptop
- Zoom in and out. Use Ctrl + or - at the same time to get the best appearance on your laptop. Or press F11.
- Subscribe and get email notifications. It costs nothing. Add your email address to receive postings as they are published. Please use this.
- Viewing posts chonologically. Scroll up and down on your laptop and mobile.
- Heading at the top of the sidebar. Click on the titles under the title to access Philosophy, Aims and Publisher, What's on Q+A, How to use the blog, Resources, Countries. (Not all of there yet.)
- Click on photos and illustrations to enlarge.
- Icons under each posting. Click on the icons (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Mail to send an email of the posting to yourself and others)
- and "No comments: which means no comment has been made so far, or "Comments" when they have (please, see also below), .
- "More posts" at the bottom of posts. Click to view earlier postings.
- Use the Scroll bar at the right of the page to go past the last major posting to see items on individual Pacific Islands.
- Use Search at the top right to search for key words in all postings On your mobile click on the three parallel lines.
- Use the Sidebar items at the right. On a mobile click on the three parallel lines. Click on an item you wish to read. Not all of there yet, and some need modification. Archives is especially useful because it allows you to search by past dates.
- Comment length. Blogspot puts a limit of 4,096 characters on individual comments. If this is not enough, you may split your long comment into parts and post them.
- Comment instructions. Names or pseudonyms are preferred. Offensive comments, comments that attack the person and not the argument, and comments that are irrelevant, repetitive or unhelpful to further discussion will be DELETED. All original, substantive, genuine comments — of all political persuasions — will be published if they follow these rules.
- Bookmark the site on your browser. On Mozilla Thunderbird, click the star at the right end of the url line; on Firefox I think you can use CTRL-b, and on Internet add it to your 'favourites."
The blog has had over 3,000,000 page views since it started as a blog on Fiji. I ceased publishing for some years and numbers are only now beginning to pick up again.
If you wish to help the blog, please use it, subscribe to become a follower and receive automatic posting updates; contribute with comments and suggestions, add it to Facebook and Twitter (@CrozWalsh) and share it with your friends and acquaintances. I may also be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org.