Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. (René Descartes, mathematician and philosopher,1599-1650)

Friday 14 February 2014

Back in Harness

I'm almost back in harness. Tomorrow's postings include Allen Lockington's column, an article by Scott MacWilliam on Australia's foreign policy under the new goverment, a roundup by me on Fiji's political news of the week, and an interview with Dr Alumita Duratalo on the prospects of the PM's yet to be announced party. .  From now on until the elections, I will normally post once or twice a week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! We look forward to your postings, including good selection of articles. Croz Walsh's informative blog is a great way to start a Saturday.

Anonymous said...

This is a crucial time in Fiji. Good to see you back in harness Croz.

Bill Carson said...

Welcome back.

Good news for us who prefer a Fair and Balanced Reporting.