Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. (René Descartes, mathematician and philosopher,1599-1650)

Saturday 26 April 2014

Lockington's Everyday Fiji ... Life Goes On

Salusalu

Looking at photos of officials who attend functions we see almost all of them with a salusalu.

Some of the salusalus are expensive and I wonder if the tapa or the vau is reused so that we may save our trees.

I wonder how many salusalus are made every year and where do they end up.

I have three hanging at home that I have preserved as part of our home decore.

Allen Lockington is a self-employed customs agent and business consultant who has regular articles published in Fiji. I thank Allen for permission to reprint some of them in this political blog. They remind us that life goes on, whatever the political situation. And it's good to know that.

1 comment:

loan said...

Dearest Esteems,

We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
Whatsapp +918929509036
Best Regards,
Dr. James Eric.
Executive Investment
Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator