Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. (René Descartes, mathematician and philosopher,1599-1650)

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Can You See and Make Comments?

Sometimes I can see comments on my notebook and at other times I can't.  I experienced this erratic behaviour some months ago and thought it had been fixed.  Now I don't know if it's Blogspot that's causing the problem, or whether it's my notebook, or something in my blog's settings.  If you are having problems seeing comments on a notebook or pc, please let me know at croz.walsh@xtra.co.nz   If the problem persists, I may need to go to Wordpress but I'm reluctant to do this because it could confuse readers and I'm otherwise satisfied with Blogspot. -- Croz

7 comments:

Some Random Kaicolo said...

In the past 2-3 months commenting has been unavailable for me more often than not.

And when it is available, posting a single comment disables it until I disconnect completely from the internet and then reconnect. This possibly indicates that there is an over-zealous anti-spam mechanism at play. Disconnecting and then reconnecting means I get a new IP address, which bypasses the anti-spam mechanism and allows me to post comments again.

Very frustrating when you want to comment but can't.

Bill Carson said...

More often than not, I've been unable to access comments section.

Frustrating, as I like to see what others have coomented on posts here.

Appreciate all the work you put in you "Fair and Balanced" blog site, Croz.

Crosbie Walsh said...

What are you using: PC, notebook, laptop, ipad?

Anonymous said...

Can't see comments all the time either on my PC.

Anonymous said...

The same happens for me. Usually I refresh the main page once or twice and the comments then are then visible

Bill Carson said...

Laptop for me.

Crosbie Walsh said...

Refreshing the main page also sometimes works for me. Any ideas on what I can do about this problem?