Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. (René Descartes, mathematician and philosopher,1599-1650)

Saturday 7 July 2012

Research Shows Girls Are Smarter than Boys But ...

CLICK ANYWHERE ON POST TO READ IN FULL. CLICK 'VIEW COMMENTS' AND THEN MOVE THE SCROLL BAR DOWN 
There's an important message for all of us in this posting but, given the special attention now being given in Fiji to issues of gender equality, I thought some readers may wish to follow up on the message. 

Jenica Rhee <jenicarhee00@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Croz, The graphic I was referring to lives here: http://www.engineeringdegree.net/girls-in-stem/
Let me know what you think. I’d love to get your thoughts, and feel free to use it as you’d like!
Thanks again,
Jen
  


EMBED THE IMAGE BELOW ON YOUR SITE

Click here to go back to Engineering Degree.

No comments: