Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. (René Descartes, mathematician and philosopher,1599-1650)

Friday 30 September 2011

Weekend Reading

• Allen  Lockington Column 
• Why on Earth Did Government Need the Essential Industries Decree? by Crosbie Walsh  
• Fiji Wages Today by Fr Kevin Barr 

I've never come across this before but it tells me something about the mindset of some readers.  I've received five comments on these items EVEN BEFORE they're published.  All negative.  Minds already made up.   

I'll  publish readers' comments AFTER they're read the articles (not just the headings!) but not before. To publish these comments now would defeat a major purpose of  this blog which is to encourage people to THINK about issues with minds as open as possible BEFORE they publically express their opinions on what has been written.

No comments: