Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. (René Descartes, mathematician and philosopher,1599-1650)

Sunday 6 December 2009

Fiji Political Blogs: Cybernet Democracy or What?


Readers interested in my presentatiion to the Pacific Islands Political Science Association conference in Auckland on Friday may download a pdf copy from Mediafire by clicking here. The file you're looking for is "AKL presentation."  A table and a graph have not copied well but the remainder of the paper is all there.  Click on the file, click start download, and open as a pdf file. The process is simple and quick. In case you think I've chosen the cartoon to make a political statement, I searched the ether for Fiji political cartoons and found dozens, but not one that could be called pro-Bainimarama or even neutral. Media freedom -- or what? Cartoon:PMC

No comments: