Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. (René Descartes, mathematician and philosopher,1599-1650)

Friday 21 August 2009

REMINDER: QUIZ ANSWERS BY SUNDAY LATEST


Quiz Conditions



1. There will be five quizes, and the score from the best four will count towards each person's final score.

2. If there is no clear winner, the winner will be drawn by lot from the highest scorers.

3. Entries must be received no later than the Sundays before answers are posted.

4. Entries can be sent either my email to me or if you prefer, by adding a "comment" to the quiz post.
(Since all comments come first to me for approval, I will record your score and name, and prevent it being added to the blog as a comment. In this way I protect your answers from others and your identity from me.)

5. Pseudonyms: Please choose one with six digits, consisting of 3 letters and 3 numbers. For example, wai369.

6. The pseudonym of the winner will be posted on Monday 21 September at 9:00am. At this stage, the winner will need to provide me with some identity in order to receive the prize.

I hope you enjoy the quiz.

No comments: