Cogito, ergo sum. I think, therefore I am. (René Descartes, mathematician and philosopher,1599-1650)

Wednesday 1 July 2009

(+) No Turning Back, PM Tells the World

Fijilive

I'm waiting for the dust to settle -- and there's quite a bit of it -- before commenting on the PM's "road map," launched yesterday at Tradewinds just out of Suva. I'm hoping I'll be better equipped to comment after I've read what others have to say but this, of course, will depend on the quality of the comments. Later today I'll publish a "chronology of events" leading to the 2014 elections from official Government sources. Meanwhile, read the FijLive account of what Bainimarama had to say by clicking the embedded link above.

1 comment:

Jon said...

The following link gives the unabridged speech made by the Acting Minister for Sugar at Tradewinds on Wednesday

http://www.fiji.gov.fj/publish/page_15376.shtml

This will allow your readers to be better informed about the finer details of what was said.